The Working Together More Fund supports collaborations and mergers that bring long-term benefits to non-profit organisations and the communities they serve.
To be eligible, applications need to meet the following criteria:
- The lead applicant must be a non-profit legal entity registered with the Charities Service or as an Incorporated Society
- At least one other non-profit partner organisation or group is, or will be, involved in the initiative
- Participants are able to demonstrate how they will accomplish high-quality collaboration – see best practice indicators for collaboration in the ‘guidance’ tab
- The collaborative initiative or merger will result in identifiable benefits to participating organisations or groups and the communities they serve
- Grants will not be approved for political organisations, groups involved in promoting religion, overseas-based groups, initiatives delivered to overseas communities, or for overseas travel.
Your initiative needs to reflect best practice collaboration as outlined in the ‘guidance’ tab.
Please note, we rarely exceed grants of $30,000 to support mergers and $20,000 for collaborations. If your proposal exceeds these figures, we suggest you contact the Project Manager before applying.