The Working Together More Fund supports collaborations and mergers that bring long-term benefits to non-profit organisations and the communities they serve.
To be eligible, applications need to meet the following criteria:
- The lead applicant must be a non-profit legal entity registered with the Charities Service or as an Incorporated Society
- At least one other non-profit partner organisation or group is, or will be, involved in the initiative
- Participants are able to demonstrate how they will accomplish high-quality collaboration – see best practice indicators for collaboration in the ‘guidance’ tab
- The collaborative initiative or merger will result in identifiable benefits to participating organisations or groups and the communities they serve
- Grants will not be approved for political organisations, groups involved in promoting religion, overseas-based groups, initiatives delivered to overseas communities, or for overseas travel.
WTMF will not support events or conferences – unless their focus is ongoing collaboration and a strong likelihood exists that a significant increase in ongoing collaboration will result.
Your initiative needs to reflect best practice collaboration as outlined in the ‘guidance’ tab.
Please note, we rarely exceed grants of $30,000 to support mergers and $20,000 for collaborations. If your proposal exceeds these figures, we suggest you contact the Project Manager before applying.